Thursday, November 6, 2008

On Board!

     Finally, at 11:45, we were allowed on board. That ship was huge!  As we came aboard, the crew welcomed us by announcing us to everyone on board.   We were among the very first passengers since we arrived so early so the ship was pretty empty.  It was neat looking around all over the place.  
     We went to our cabin first.  It was a nice size cabin with a private deck for us to go out on.   Mr. Cowan was kind enough to let me look out from the balcony.  You can see the trucks loading the ship.  Our cabin also had a refrigerator, a bathroom, closets, a television, and a divider.  I could watch all sorts of movies on the television, including High School Musical 3.  Maybe Mrs. Cowan will let me watch it tonight.
      After we spent some time exploring our cabin, we went exploring the ship.  The first place we stopped at was the Oceaneer Club.  This was a play area just from 3 to 5 year olds.  Abbie and I played for about an hour.  I slid down a slide, climbed a rope ladder, played on a computer, watched a play, played with blocks and so much more.   The slide was my favorite part of the play area because I got to slide on it all by myself!  I strongly recommend stopping by the play area if you ever go on a cruise.  It really was cool!

     Well, that is all for now.  Stay tuned for further updates!

No comments: