Thursday, November 6, 2008

Exploring the Wonder

     Here I am on one of the life preservers on board.  We were on the Disney Wonder for our three day cruise.  I am really excited.


     Here is the top of the ship.  There were three pools on board on the 9th deck.  This is the top deck.  They had a LARGE SCREEN television for the middle pool.   That was the family pool.  They had another pool for adults only and a smaller pool for really small children.  I really love walking around the deck.
     Here is the Mickey Pool.  I can't wait to go swimming!

     Here is Abbie and I running around the top deck.  That ship is really big!

    Here I am in the adult restaurant called Palo.  You have to be a grown up to go here.  You even have to wear really fancy clothes.   Captain Mickey let me visit it before the grown-ups came.

No comments: