Monday, October 13, 2008

Proud Panther's Day at Animal Kingdom

Today we went to Animal Kingdom. This is our last day of the trip. I had to say good bye to Buddy today. I will miss him. Boo-hoo, again. At Animal Kingdom, Tori's mom and dad went on Everest while Tori's Mema, Tori and I watch. It looked really scary. I'm glad they didn't make me go on it. Then we saw a man in a tribal costume and he let me take a picture with him. He was really nice. We went to see a show called the Festival of the Lion King. There were lots of dancers and really good singers. My favorite character was the panther (heeheehee). After the show, we went to dinoland. I made another new friend named Toothie, who Tori won at the dinoland fair. At the end of the day we got ice cream and then I realized it was the last day I had with Tori. I was sad until I remember I will be with another new child next week with lots of new adventures. I can't wait. Love, Proud Panther

No comments: